Community Title, LLC is here to help you understand every aspect of the closing process. We are excited to help you with all of your title and escrow needs.
What can Community Title Company do for you?
- Conduct in-depth title search and examination
- Order payoffs of mortgages and liens, collect taxes and assessments, and seek out of and obtain releases of prior leans
- Act as closing agent pursuant to the instructions of the buyer, seller and lender
- Act as fiduciary agent to prepare and record documents in accordance with contract, lender instructions and state and federal laws
- Conduct a smooth, prompt and professional closing
- Explain closing documents and answer questions related to the closing
- serve as escrow and disbursing agent for all funds and distribute funds at closing
Our clients are our top priority, which is why we pride ourselves on comfortable, understandable closings. Going through the process of buying, selling or refinancing your home is often thought to be a hassle. Closings can be confusing and reading a title report can be just as bad. You might find that asking questions often leads to more questions. If this sounds familiar, there is a better option.
Come in and meet us, try Community Title today, and see why we’re continually voted “Best” of Boundary County!